Click on a title to know more about corresponding help.
Accès au site
A user 'active' is most often contributing to a member or participant.
The change from 'inactive' to 'active' can be made in several ways:
- An active member has access to all the functions (excluding management, unless it has the appropriate fee)
- An inactive member can only change its details, change their CVs, alerts his job or resume, his photograph and its security
The change from 'active' to 'inactive' can be made in several ways:
- Purchase online contribution: to validate the payment, the account is rendered active
- Manual entry of a contribution in the form directory of the user,
- Change their status in the 'profile' of its directory entry.